Longing for a bit of luxury, Jacksonville residents? Facials are the best way to maintain beautiful skin while enjoying a little pampering. Our Medical Spa offers the area’s best facial treatments. Jacksonville’s top aestheticians have years of experience, plus the benefit of a double board-certified plastic surgeon on staff at our Medical Spa. Our array of treatments includes facials, microdermabrasion, micro-lifts and mini-treatments specially formulated to repair sun damaged, acne prone, unbalanced or dehydrated skin. With four convenient locations serving Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra and St. Augustine, Garcia Facial Plastic Surgery, led by double board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon Dr. Phillip Garcia, offers facials to women in North Florida.
What is a Facial?
A facial is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment performed on the face and designed to address a range of skincare issues, including acne, sun damage, and dehydration. At Garcia Facial Plastic Surgery in Jacksonville, facials are a custom-designed by experienced aestheticians in our state-of-the-art spa. Each treatment can be tailored to the unique needs of an individual patient, and all are designed to exfoliate, hydrate and rejuvenate facial skin.
Many of our clients choose to have their facials done at Garcia Facial Plastic Surgery for the following reasons; relaxation and results. If you are looking to repair sun damaged, acne prone, unbalanced or dehydrated skin, you have come to the right place. All of these concerns and more can be addressed by one of our professional and licensed aestheticians. Let us work with you to create a customized skin care routine that will provide positive results to your skin and your confidence.
Types of Facials
60 Minute Facials
- Reviva Signature Facial – A clinical facial designed for all skin types and specifically customized to meet your skin’s needs. Designed to be relaxing, yet effective, this treatment will leave your skin healthy and revitalized.
- Acne Rescue Facial – A highly effective facial that attacks acne in teenage and adult skin. This facial works to reduce acne inflammation, eliminate excess oil and purify the skin. The perfect treatment for that unexpected breakout or as the beginning treatment in a series to reduce persistent acne.
- Organic Passion Peptide Facial – This treatment is designed to balance the skin’s health with certified organic ingredients, highly potent antioxidants and skin tightening peptides without the use of chemicals, acids or parabens. Ideal for all skin types and especially traveler’s and environmentally compromised skin (sunburns) to balance, restore and protect the health of the skin.
- Treatment Series
- Series of six one-hour treatments (Buy 5 get 1 free)
- Series of four “Mini treatments” (Buy 3 Mini Treatments, get 1 free)
30 Minute Mini-Treatments
- Maintenance Facial – This treatment includes deep cleansing, exfoliation and your choice of extractions or an exfoliating mask.
- Bella Vitamin C Blast – This treatment floods the skin with a pure application of one of the most powerful antioxidants on the market today. A 30 percent concentration of Vitamin C and skin tightening peptides restore a healthy glow to dull skin and effectively calms irritated skin.
- The Max Treatment – Love your skin to the MAX. This nourishing, relaxing and rejuvenating treatment will leave your skin radiating a dewy, youthful glow. Dull, exhausted and aging skin are perfect candidates; however, this treatment is perfect for all skin types.
- Glycolic Peel – Treatment includes deep cleansing, glycolic peel customized to specific skin needs, calming mask, hydration, and solar defense.
- Post-Operative Lymphatic Facial – A treatment designed to accelerate healing, promote circulation to reduce swelling and provide vital nutrients to the skin. This treatment is ideal after a surgical procedure, such as a facelift.
- Post-Surgical Lymphatic Facial. After any surgical facelift procedure, once the sutures are removed, lymphatic massages are recommended, as needed, to help maximize wound healing and decrease swelling post facelift.
- Customized ZO Treatments. The dynamic bond between science and skin health is the essence of ZO Skin Health. An assortment of customized facial treatments customized for you. Whether you need to treat hyper-pigmentation, sun spots, acne, or just need extra hydration, we have the perfect treatment.
- Back Facial. This treatment is excellent for the hard to reach back area. Concentrating on the entire back, neck and upper arms, this treatment focuses on deep cleansing, purifying exfoliation, steam for hydration, removal of impurities and a body-purifying mask. This is an excellent treatment for brides and special occasions.
- HydraFacial MD. HydraFacial’s 4-in-1 technology exfoliates, rejuvenates, improves acne and hydrates the skin. This treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing. The 4-step technology consists of: Vortex Cleansing, HydroPeel Exfoliation, Vortex Extraction and Vortex Fusion. HydraFacials are soothing, refreshing, non-irritating, painless and immediately effective. Results last much longer than regular facials and are cumulative when done in a series.
- Microdermabrasion. This non-invasive resurfacing procedure gently buffs away the surface layers of exhausted skin cells. It encourages cell turnover and nutrition absorption, improves skin elasticity and texture and enhances hydration. Includes face, neck and chest.
- Microlift. Microdermabrasion is first done to remove the outer most surface of the skin and then a light chemical peel is applied to enhance your skins exfoliation process.
- Dermaplaning. Deep exfoliation without harsh abrasives or peeling agents make it perfect for pregnant women or those who prefer a non-chemical skin resurfacing technique. This benefits men and women with peach fuzz that creates a dull look due to buildup of dirt and oil. Creates a smooth surface so anti-aging products can penetrate more deeply and be more effective.
- Dermalift. Dermaplaning is performed first to remove the outermost layers of the skin, and then a light peel is applied to enhance your skins exfoliation process.
- NuFace Quicklift. Improves facial contour & reduces wrinkles in just 30 minutes with our hand-held medical grade microcurrent device. Can be added on to any hour treatment. We also sell these devices, if you’re looking to invest in one for home.
- Chemical Peel. Our chemical peels offer visible anti-aging results and target pigmentation, tone, texture, fine lines and acne. It brightens the skin and helps to lighten brown spots. Some peels target more aggressive pigmentation, melasma, fine lines and wrinkles. Your esthetician can help decide what peel is best for you.
How is a Facial Performed?
Our Jacksonville facials, performed only by licensed aestheticians, involve cleansing, exfoliating, masking, massaging, toning and moisturizing the skin on your face, neck and chest. Cleansing and toning the skin eliminates the cellular debris that clogs and enlarges pores and reestablishes the skin’s proper pH balance – a factor proven to slow early signs of aging. Exfoliation sloughs off dying skin cells and, in effect, polishes the outer layer of the skin, increasing cellular turnover rate. Masks and serums draw out impurities and deliver nutrients to the deeper layers of your skin while hydrating the outer layers. Gentle facial massage addresses facial lines that develop from repeated facial expressions, such as frowning, squinting and pursing your lips. Massage also increases local blood flow and brings more oxygen and antioxidants to the face, allowing for better lymphatic drainage. Moisturizing the skin forms a protective barrier that allows for your skin to maintain hydration and keep harmful elements from entering the skin through pores. Finally, the application of sunscreen prevents damaging effects of the sun’s UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays.
What can I expect on the day of my Facial?
For guests of Garcia Facial Plastic Surgery, the leading medical spa in Jacksonville, facials are quite the luxe experience. Our goal is to provide medical grade treatments with a full helping of indulgence. You won’t see the stark white glare of a typical medical clinic. Instead, you’ll be enveloped in soft, neutral colors, dim lighting, calm fragrances and relaxing music. Before your facial, you’ll don a thick, comfortable robe and be escorted to our Relaxation Lounge, where you’ll sip tea and read up on all of our relaxing and results-driven facial treatments.
Jacksonville’s top professional aestheticians will greet you and bring you back to our skin care room where you will be asked questions about your skin, your skincare concerns, and your goals. Our aesthetician will analyze your skin and recommend a custom treatment protocol. Next, you’ll lie back, relax and enjoy a tailored 30-minute, 60-minute or 90-minute service designed to pamper your skin. You’ll leave with smoother, tighter, brighter skin that bears a healthy glow.
What can I expect after my Facial?
Glowing skin is the result of any of our professional facials. Jacksonville patients, however, must do their part to maintain their vibrant new look. We recommend you enjoy a facial every two to four weeks. The skin needs at least 14 days to complete the cell turnover process and be in good condition for your next customized facial treatment. Jacksonville patients are urged to follow a regular treatment protocol, as well as a home skincare routine. This will help maintain your results and give your skin a more balanced look until your next skin care treatment.
Garcia Facial Plastic Surgery is the leading facial plastic surgery center on the First Coast. As a double board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon, specializing solely in cosmetic facial procedures, Dr. Phillip Garcia provides his North Florida patients with exceptional skills and results that last. For more information on facials or to schedule a consultation at one of our four convenient locations in Jacksonville (Town Center), Julington Creek, Fleming Island or Palm Coast, please contact us today.